Looking for Swimming Pools, Chemicals and Equipment? Its available right here for immediate purchase and fast delivery. Make you swimming more comfortable and safe by shopping through InTheSwim.com. Chemicals for your pools, Equipment for cleaning and maintaining the pool, Pool Covers, Pool Liners and all other pool accessories which you may require for your pool are available here at excellent prices and service. Also save a lot through these Best Holiday InTheSwim.com Coupon Codes:
- 20% off orders of $100 – MWBB1P15
- 10% off orders of $50 – MWCE3P18
- $10 off orders of $50 – EWGBC
- Free Shipping on Any order
- Up to 70% off Clearance sale items
- Free Shipping on orders over $50 – EWGBB
- $5 off Starter up kit – 5OFFKIT
In Ground Winter Cover:
Pool leaf net covers allow you keep your pool cover clean with a minimum of effort. Quick and easy to remove, pool cover leaf nets allow the surface water to quickly run through the mesh fabric, so you can pull off all the cover leaves in one motion. Just pull one side towards the other end of the pool, then bunch up the corners and carry or drag the full leaf net cover to a convenient dumping location.
During the long off season in the snowbelt – for those that winterize their swimming pool – the water is not being circulated, filtered or sanitized – making your pool the perfect breeding ground for algae. Our winter pool closing kits have been specifically designed and formulated to provide you with the exact combination of powerful winterizing chemicals to help ensure a swift opening next Spring, without additional chemicals needed to restore water clarity. InTheSwim.com Winterizing Kit use instructions:
- Before you close the Pool, clean the pool thoroughly.
- If there is algae, shock to kill, vacuum debris.
- pH level should be 7.3-7.5, chlorine at 2-3 ppm.
- Add Chlorine Free Winter Pool Shock. Brush pool.
- Add Winter Enzymes and Phosphate Remover; (Ultimate Kit).
- Add Winterizer pool closing algaecide to pool.
- Lower pool water to your proper winter level.
- Poke holes in Winter Pool Floater, place in the pool.
- Place the Winter Sorb in pool, to soak up and digest oils.
- Cover pool quickly, tightly. Fix any cover damage.
- Stop leaves and debris from blowing under pool cover.
- Winterize the pool plumbing and equipment properly.
InTheSwim.com is the premier source for all your pool requirements. In this holiday season enjoy a safe and clean swimming and also receive special discount using the Best Holiday InTheSwim.com Coupon Codes.