Water is the elixir of all life. As humans, we always prefer to drink clean and hygienic water and that’s what Nestle Waters offers every customer. Water is made accessible to everyone throughout the world by packaging it in bottles. Bottled water is thus preserved clean until it reaches the hands of the customer. When public water supplies becomes a big problem, Nestle Waters satisfy the water need of every family. Also save money by using Nestle Waters coupon codes during every purchase.
Even though, soft drinks dominated water consumption, nothing can replace the need of water. Nestle Waters say that not any water can be called as bottled water. It means the water Nestle Waters supply is really special.
Why Nestle Waters?
The bottled water supplied by Nestle Waters are strictly tested and verified by the US Food and Drug Adulteration (FDA) and it is certified. Hence this water is 100% hygienic.
Nestle Waters Benefits:
- You can always remain hydrated by carrying a bottled water along with you.
- High-speed manufacturing practices to meet the demand
- High Quality Products
- Low Cost Distribution System
- Healthy and good tasting water at affordable prices
- 100% Quality Tested
- Save money using Nestle Waters coupon codes
Nestle Waters Water Sources and Quality:
Spring water resources are carefully chosen. Careful monitoring of the environment is made before selecting the right source of water. Nestle Waters does a clear study and thorough process of selecting the springs. Thus they give more importance to the health of people who drink the water. Not only that, they also take measures to maintain the spring source and manage them everyday and years to come. Also receive huge savings by using Nestle Waters coupon codes.
Quality is the most vital part of every thing we consume. And so, Nestle Waters gives top priority to the quality of the water they supply. They are very sure that, not only the water should taste good but it should also be safe to drink. Nestle waters use the state-of-art quality system to verify the quality and so the quality is not compromised at all. The water goes through several filtration and sanitation process. Each water brand is quality tested before it is packed in bottles. In order to preserve the quality, the bottles are seals after the testing process. The water is inspected by:
- International Bottled Water Association (IBWA)
- National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
- Food and Drug Administration
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Bottled Nestle Waters Brands:
In the production process, Nestle Waters tests approximately 2,000 water samples a day, more than 60 times. Each bottle of water is labelled with identified water sources. Save money from each bottle you purchase by using the Nestle Waters coupon codes. Below is the list of the water brands:
- Acqua Panna
- Deer Park
- Ice Mountain
- Nestlé Pure Life
- Poland Spring
- S. Pellegrino
Nestle Waters Packages and Prices:
- Nestle Waters Nestle Pure Life Purified Bottled Water, 16.9 Oz., Case Of 24 – Price: $6 to $482
- Nestle Pure Life Purified Water – Price: $6
- Nestle Pure Life Purified Water – 35/.5L – Price: $9
- Nestle Pure Life Bottled Water, 20-Ounce Flat Cap Bottles (Pack of 24) – Price: $10 to $11
- Nestle Waters Pure Life Water 23.4oz 24 Case – Price: $18
- Nestle Waters Nestle Pure Life, .5 Liter, 24/CT – Price: $464 to $540
- 24 x 72 = 1728 pk Nestle Waters Pure Life Purified Water Bottle – 16.9 oz each – Price: $430
- Nestle Pure Life Bottled Water – Clear Blue – NLE68274834578 – Price: $598
Nestle Waters For Health:
Half of the calories consumed nowadays are from beverages and hence people face huge health problems like obesity, digestive problems, dehydration etc. Nestle Waters creates an awareness and thus provides healthy and tasty water with high quality throughout various outlets. Nestle Waters also supply water during marathons, sporting events, schools etc to create awareness and to let people know the need of water. They provide a beverage pyramid, which shows clearly how important water is. Here is the link: http://www.nestle-watersna.com/en/HealthyHydration/BeveragePyramid/Pages/BeveragePyramid.aspx. Get great discounts too by using the Nestle Waters coupon codes during every purchase.
Responsibility of Nestle Waters:
The goal is to increase the recycling rate of pet bottles to 60% by 2018. Nestle waters interviews and conferences about recycling. They get their bottles back and hence more recycling can be done. A Bottle is not a bottle anymore, you can always reuse them.
- Nestle Waters reduce both energy and the cost of raw materials.
- Reduce the emission of greenhouse gas and keeps environment unpolluted.
- Give more jobs to people who are in need.
- 50% of the recycled plastic is used to create new bottles.
Nestle Waters Coupon Codes:
Get quality water through Nestle Waters and you can also get great discounts for your order by using the below Nestle Waters coupon codes: